Share this job
Tech Operations Specialist
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
Team: Technology Operations
Job Title: Tech Ops Specialist
Infrastructure operation & management
- IT infrastructure operation, responsible for providing escalation and management of technical issues and questionaries. Keeping stakeholders updated with resolution status and for maintain a high level of overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with Nike Technical architecture, security, operation groups and vendors to keep stabilized Infra service running in the office, customer service center and Nike owned stores.
- Create and maintain a system architecture diagram, process manual, operation guideline, hands-on document
- Gather and document system requirements, assess stakeholder needs and issues, and document required processes for global & local IT initiatives.
- AWS management, monitoring, operating along with AWS engineers.
- Plan & lead IT project implementation in the country, closely work with global IT operation, ensure IT governance and services will be delivered on time
- Facilitate & Coordinate global & local IT project focused on infrastructure service.
- Communicate project status/ input to management.
- Participate in development of project plan/timeline, provide infra feedbacks and concerns.
- Managing and implementation of change request, upgrading and deployment of new hardware, software, solution and process release
- IT infra readiness for Nike owned store opening/closing/relocation
- Transform enterprise architecture framework into AWS.
- Analyzing the request and produce deliverable as business requirement.
- Translate business and technical terms into infra service and communicate with stakeholders including user, business sponsor and IT business analyst.
IT Service Desk management
- Collaborated working relationship with global & local IT service desk.
- Performance monitoring, ticket management, aging ticket escalation, manage to meet target SLA and the high rate of user’s satisfaction.
- Managing third party partners who supports on/off site Nike store supporting.
- Good knowledge of IT trend and infrastructure services
- In-depth knowledge of a Server (windows/ linux), Network, IPT, HDVC, VPN, PC(win/macintosh), DB(Oracle/SQL), WMS and Cloud ( Amazon web service ).
- Experience on various projects infra refresh, tool implementation, office renovation, store open.
- Project management, system implementation and integration experience.
- Familiar with IT asset & procurement management.
- Mindset of customer service and working relationship with partners
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge and use of POS, WMS, ERP or CRM systems preferred.
- Familiarity with AWS Native Services including S3, Lamda and EC2 preferred.
- Web service management experience preferred.
-Ability to creatively solution “outside the box” as needed
-Ability to see the “big picture” as well as work in the details
-Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with various stakeholders to understand business requirements and issues.
-Strong drive, initiative, accountability, enthusiasm and team player.
-Ability to quickly learn and adapt to various business systems and IT processes relating to requirements gathering, testing, change management, and overall project implementation.
-English and Korean fluency.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field (foreign equivalent accepted) (will accept a three- or four-year bachelor's degree).
Experience: Minimum 3 years' experience as an Infra Expert, System Analyst, Architect, Cloud Engineer, IT Consultant or similar position.