Share this job
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Optimize Demand & Supply to serve consumers and drive profitable/sustainable growth and inventory productivity for Nike and our partners.
- Obsess driver-based plans (KPI’s) supporting aligned cross functional decisions
- Enable Team to manage Stock & Sales Plans (SSP) depending on availability and Net to Gross (N2G) plans in PLAN tool, aligning to the KPIs
- Long range, pre-season, in-season and post season forecast alignment
- Develop scenario plans identifying risks & opportunities
- Leverage insights from Marketplace Intelligence, Key Account Managers, Digital First Managers and Strategic planners thru the lens of channel
- Monitor and analyze performance vs plan
- Lead, influence account team through monthly meetings to align on plans, discuss action items needed, and drive strategy
- Where Available – Monthly SSP, & PN2G Plans with key growth drivers and context
- Monthly Plan Gross to Net submission by Channel by country
- Provide context to submission – what is the story behind the numbers specifically to shifts from previous forecasts, gaps to LY and to seasonal targets
- Refine the topline seasonal plans including stock & sales (where available) and gross to net
- Create informed and aligned plans against categories, gender, and business units
- Ensure the retail plan & metrics are aligned against the seasonal wholesale plan & metrics.
- Carb Day alignment: Cross alignment for yours channel/s present numbers along with key assumption.
- Drive collaboration and input from key stakeholders including the Account, Finance and category sales.
- SIM/MPR: Forecast Season Vs. Seasonal target. Call out Risks & opportunities.
- Identify potential opportunities and risks against inventory plans; develop actionable recommendations for execution
- Manage monthly G2n forecast against plan dimensions and levers; adjust plans as needed.
- Monthly Alignment on G2n – 90 days rolling forecast.
- Provide insight to the marketplace health during the S&OP Meetings
- Business review with account team and internal cross functional partners
- Recap bookings gross to net.
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with Digital First/Key account manager. View on marketplace discuss R&O, follow up items & action owner.
- PRE SIM-Download Mtgs – participate to understand seasonal direction.
- CARB Days – Cross functional alignment with KA/DF managers/country leads.
- SIM/MPR Meetings – forecast season vs. seasonal targets with R&O for Key Accounts, ROT
Requirements of the position include -
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field.
- 6+ years’ experience in Planning, Buying, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math, with experience in gross margin profitability planning
- Somebody who has managed SEA market will be preferred.
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting preparation
- Strong team player and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others. Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions and layers.
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications. Proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables. Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred