Share this job
Brand Specialist, Running
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Assist producers with production of multiple sport categories, including gathering and organizing content, managing project plans and communicating to internal groups.
Work with marketing on qualitative and quantitative metrics.
Assist producers/digital leaders/ad managers with production of multiple sport categories, including gathering and organizing content, managing project plans and communicating to internal groups.
Assist in the creative process from concept to launch for categorical digital communications projects.
Assist in the creation of digital content and marketing plans.
Work with digital producers/digital leaders/ad managers to define digital marketing plans, including e-mail, online advertising, etc.
Support producers/digital leaders/ad managers in the management of external creative agencies through all aspects of digital development.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years' experience in digital marketing, brand marketing, or related experience preferred
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business .
- Must have a strong passion for the NIKE brand and sports.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications.