Share this job
Brand Integrity Coordinator
Shanghai, China, China
1) Handling 3rd party product testing with vendors, factory and testing partners, including: tracking list update, sample submit status / GAC date tracking, daily test result update, regular test data analysis;
2) Lab performance tracking: do statistics on lab performance (turnaround time & report accuracy);
3) Test report maintenance: test reports (soft copy and hard copy) filing and upload;
4) Assist in product labeling compliance, including: label assignment, issue management and inquiry handling;
4) Be in charge of office administrations.
5) Complete other job assignments if necessary.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Excellent PC skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good written and oral English;
- Be independent and self-motivated;
- Give priority to those who have related working experience in 3rd party testing laboratory or retail brands.