Share this job
Automation Engineer II
Busan, South Korea, South Korea
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.
- Team Korea Auto Lab
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in machine development, automation equipment, robotics or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to develop presentations to be delivered to technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with team members, supporting functions and vendors in efforts to respond to common inquires
- Good to strong English/Korean communication (written + verbal) capabilities.