Share this job
Assistant Head Coach
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Plans the work of employees with a daily or short term focus. Supervises employees and sets individual goals.
- Coaches staff, supports development and provides significant input into hiring decisions, performance management recognition and rewards.
- Assist Head Coach by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular floor/business in a large volume store.
- Perform all store management functions in absence of Head Coach.
- May have direct supervision of Dept. Managers, associates and/or Customer Service
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports of store activities.
- May communicate with GMM/Visual team and/or oversee physical site maintenance.
- Assist Head Coach in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing global and regional programs to drive business results.
Typically requires Bachelor Degree and minimum of 2-3 years directly relevant work experience. Associates degree + 1-3 years or High School + 3-5 years are also acceptable.
Minimum 4 years retail experience, including 1 year management experience.