Share this job
Assistant Head Coach, South Wharf
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
We are currently looking for an Assistant Head Coach (Assistant Store Manager) to join the leadership team in Nike Pacific’s #1 Factory store at South Wharf.
Reporting into the Head Coach (Store Manager), this role will see you effectively lead and manage a team of over 25 Athletes (Sales Associates), achieving sales, profit growth, customer service excellence and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards.
Key accountabilities include:
- Delivering financial results, including sales, margin and inventory targets through the optimization of retail KPIs
- Coaching the team to deliver premium consumer experiences and delivering operational excellence
- Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the team
- Establish weekly, monthly and annual performance goals that tie to the store Strategic Plan.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- Minimum 4 years general retail experience, minimum 3 year supervisory
- Extensive experience leading the delivery of a high level of customer service
- Experience Coaching through other Coaches
- Proven ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent strategic and problem solving skills
- Sound computer proficiency.
Applicants must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.