Share this job
Assistant Head Coach, Brisbane Airport
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Store Manager to join the management team of our Factory Store at Brisbane Airport DFO.
This role will see you effectively lead and manage a large team of at least 15+ staff, have overall accountability for the performance of the footwear department, and at times be responsible for overseeing the operations of the entire store. Along with this, you will be charged with achieving sales, profit growth, customer service excellence and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards.
Key accountabilities include:
- Delivering financial results, including sales, margin and inventory targets through the optimization of retail KPI's
- Delivering a premium consumer experience through exceptional service for our consumers and Athletes in a manner that brings the Nike brand to life
- Leading the team to deliver excellence in terms of store standards, visual merchandising and operations
- Successfully leading, coaching, driving and inspiring the store team to deliver on all performance objectives and create a unique store culture
- Establish weekly, monthly and annual performance goals that tie to the overall store sales and cost management plan, as per the store P&L.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Minimum 4 years general retail experience, minimum 2 years supervisory
- Large team management experience
- Extensive experience leading the delivery of a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Proven ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent strategic and problem solving skills
- Sound computer proficiency