Share this job
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
About the position:
Deeply understand company growth strategy, inventory strategy and buy strategy to arrange product shipment effectively and efficiently to Nike Stores. Achieve financial target. Identify market trend to bring the company to the success in both revenue and inventory.
- Creating shipment plan - Ship products, maintain appropriate inventory level and maximize revenue/margin in line with market/sell-through trend through close communication with Store, Customer Service, Product Presentation, and Merchandiser.
- Stock transfer - Plan and execute stock transfer of products closed-out at Inline Store to Factory Store as needed.
- Reporting - Report sell-through trend for load-in/Mark down products and store inventory trend in a timely fashion, make proposal for action plan taken by store as needed. Also give feedback to Buyer/Planner and help them create future Buy/Sell plan.
- Improve Supply Chain - Seek, plan and execute to streamline retail supply chain in collaboration with relative functions.
- Experience in working in retail stores
- Business skill: qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and problem-solving profile
- Advanced Excel / Word / Access / Power point
- Business English required (writing and speaking
“A NIKE respeita e está comprometida com a diversidade dos seus times. Os candidatos qualificados serão considerados em nossos processos seletivos sem qualquer restrição ou discriminação em razão de etnia, religião, idade, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, expressão de gênero ou deficiência.”