Admin Supervisor - Beijing
Beijing , China, China
Date published: 5-Jun-2017
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal /external clients.
• Assisting in various daily operations, handle requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain proper usage of company documents and data in safe and confidential way.
• Manage employee visa application accurately, meet traveler’s needs in a cost effective way
• Assist to office supplies management and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
• Develop and carry out and efficient documentation and filling system
• Managing inventory of assets and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors) and submitting invoices
• Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
• Manage employee T&E documents and record, courier to Genpack on regular basis, start from Concur implementation
• Optimize process of Sample sale and Employee discount card distribution for North Territory and evaluate employee satisfaction,
• Assist on travel & mobility emergency issue if needed
• North territory team engagement
• Proven experience as an senior admin. officer or in other admin. position.
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Proficiency in English, high level verbal and written communications skills.
• Exemplary planning and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Excellent relationship builder; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion, and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders.