Share this job
Account Marketing Manager, Integrated Retail Marketing
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
Being a part of Integrated Retail Marketing team is about more than selling products at retail. It’s about how Nike best tells stories at retail both online and offline to serve consumers with the best of Nike. It’s about generating stronger engagement with consumers when they want it regardless where they want it.
About the role
As the Manager of Account Marketing in Integrated Retail Marketing, you will lead driving account retail marketing programming for strategic key accounts in charge to drive their and our business, with driving our Nike brand equity behind. This position requires passionate and self-motivated individual with proven track of marketing skills, knowledge and passion toward the industry and consumers in Japan, and excellence in written, verbal and listening communication. The right candidate is also a strong people manager, a team player and will be comfortable with navigating the Nike matrix and working with multiple partners towards a common goal. This role will require some travel to Nike Headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
1. Lead physical and digital experience of retail marketing on the wholesale accounts in charge and team up with merchandising, sales and category brand to deliver business growth.
2. Work with strategic business partners to expand the brand visibility and business. Connect with consumer whichever platform s/he chooses to be on.
3. Provide ideas and contents that are inspirational, enriching, insightful and entertaining for consumers to build Nike brand equity.
4. Partner with Nike Geography and Global partners to voice up Japan account/consumer trend and needs to accelerated Nike’s integrated marketplace offense.
5. Partner and develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization.
6. Help develop and coach a team of high-performing individuals and drive strategic direction with regards to branding and revenue.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree). MBA highly preferred.
- Good understanding of Nike brand, Japanese retail industry and Japanese consumers.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese required. Language requirement (e.g. Fluency in Japanese and English required. Minimum TOEIC 800+.)
- Previous experience in orchestrating marketing plans.
- Demonstrated ability to turn insights and ideas into recommended actions and to get buy-in by presenting to broader team.
- 2 years of experience in managing and developing a team.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.