Role and Responsibilities
- Managing one of the Nike's key accounts. Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new and maintaining existing business. Sells products to a defined set of accounts or geographic territory
- Contributes to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account
- Develops and execute strategies with strategic accounts; including semi- annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets.
- Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment.
- Manages employees and sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coaches staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
- Develop, apply, and oversee the activities of a team of sales reps who are responsible for managing a strategic account or accounts.
- Leads the team’s efforts in the development of account plans. Works with the product and category business groups to develop programs and product to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning.
- Works with all members of the account team to develop, apply and oversee the account strategy. Leads the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives and business analysis. Ensures market and customer capacities are met.
- Acts as the principal contact in the development and servicing of the strategic account. Establishes and maintains timely, consistent, and positive external relationships with the strategic accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with 6 years of relevant work experience; athletic product and / or consumer products large account sales team management or senior retail divisional management strongly preferred.
- Experience and track record of success leading teams working with major account management. Proven track record increasing revenue by creating and driving a holistic business plans inclusive of short and long term business strategies and financial targets.
- Experience and knowledge of retail fluency and account profitability models with an ability to drive a profitable account business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace and negotiate highly complex retail agreements.
ALERTA DE OPORTUNIDADES NA NIKE
Inscreva-se para ficar sabendo de nossas oportunidades.
Nós somos a nike
Benefícios do trabalho
Diversidade e Inclusão
NÓS SOMOS IGUAIS