- Lead the overall GC operational process of annual operation plan, budget and current year fcst on revenue and margin; As a core contact in finance, work with DSM, MPO, Margin Planning and Finance Reporting Team to streamline the process and operationalize the submission in system (TM1/BPC);
- Closely work with DSM (DP, IBP, BP) and MPO team to finalize current year, drive alignment on financial target. Lead the working team including Logistic and Outbound Team to rationalize shipment schedule and prioritize shipping plan;
- As a main contact of Revenue and Margin, work closely with Controlling Team to understand new accounting policy impact on P&L, evaluate methodology changes on judgmental reserves and interpret P&L impacts to the team;
- Rationalize rolling forecast on CLC (consumer led concept) transformation cost and drive alignment with cross functional team (Marketing, Controlling, SG&A Planning); Help business partners to fix daily operation issues and smooth internal process when necessary;
- Continuously build up planning and forecasting best practice and share with HK/TW team, relentlessly improve forecast accuracy and play a COE role in GC;
- In season Revenue and Margin performance management: closely monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly financial result. Prepare holistic picture on fluctuations and proposals on forecast methodology enhancement if needed; Work closely with Margin Planning Team to land long range target to in-season forecast;
- More than 10 years working experiences with retail/multi-national consumer products company
- Business acumen, strategic mindset and storytelling capability
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to provide insights based on financial and non-financial information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate across distance, to multiple functions, and to different level of management.
- Works well in a cross-functional collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.