- Requires strategic thinking to build up a platform allow business teams and function teams talk and play together for seasonal business planning.
- Establish NDDC seasonal game plan strategies and execution to the business owned gates
- Be able to listen to business and functional teams’ feedback, make up solution to improve the process by evaluation and measurement.
- Facilitate game plan required meeting, may play a role of data collection and meetings preparation coordinator.
- Enables and drives consistency in tools and process across platforms and functions to ensure seasonal game plan improvements and excellence
- Partner with other functions to support efficient and effective processes. Use best practices and knowledges of internal and external to improve service and process
- Solve complex problems, take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Ensure game plan capability development and best practices adopted that enhance the see-in process
- Virtually manages teams and/or projects from initial scope through execution
- Support team to develop and evolve DML capability to meet platforms needs
- Works independently, receive minimal guidance
- Be accountable for small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirement.
- At least 7-10 years of work experience with 4+ years in a consulting role
- Well versed in China e-Commerce
- Strategy thinking and ability to translate high level strategies into actionable plans
- Understanding of platform technology and operations
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Chinese and English
- An ability to present actionable insights and opportunities to leadership
- Desire to manage a complex portfolio work in a fast moving, dynamic team & business environment