Is That YOU?
- Passion for sports
- Eye for detail
- Passion on apparel product creation
- Color differentiation ability
- Assists product developer in preparation of seasonal projects.
- Assists in project information input and maintenance of project plans.
- Assist product developer in daily development progress tracking
- Ensures product information is accurately set up and maintained in the system using the appropriate tools.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of BOM documentation as directed by developers.
- Produces standard reports as required.
- Coordinates and maintains all development samples from initial receipt and distribution through storage and liquidation
- Participates in product development meetings to provide project coordination and administrative assistance.
Requirements for the position include:
- High School Diploma
- Team player, energetic, service-oriented and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Meticulous and well organized
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline
- Excellent attention to details and deadlines.
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work with a limited degree of supervision
- Ability to prioritize, able to exercise good judgment in setting priorities, executing instructions, and follow- through.
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook applications
- Fluency in written and spoken English