TW HEAD OF SALES - Converse
, Taipei, Taiwan
Date published: 22-Jun-2017
Role and Responsibilities
· Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new and maintaining existing business.
· Contributes to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account.
· Develops and execute strategies with accounts; including account business plans and monthly revenue targets. Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product / category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment.
· Develop, apply, and oversee the sales activities for the designated sales team. Accountable for executing and analyzing business plans and performance targets.
· Manages employees and sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coaches staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
· Work with the product or category business groups to develop programs and processes to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning. Manage the brand by executing and aligning brand initiatives that ensure strategic sales growth.
· Work with sales management to develop, apply, and oversee the field sales strategy. Create and implement business plans for achieving revenue growth and other financial targets. Lead and oversee the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives, business analysis, and new sales opportunities.
· Maintain strong relationships with key customers and accounts in order to influence and execute account plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with a minimum 10 years of relevant work experience; previous experience in field sales management in the athletic industry and / or consumer products industry will be an advantage.
- Proven track record in managing and implementing sales programs, policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Ability to champion account needs both cross functionally and vertically within the organization and with the customer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and Sales / Account Management systems.
- Good people acumen and interpersonal skills; demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; effectively interface and develop internal partnerships.