Share this job
Supply Planning Manager
Shanghai, China, China
MISSION:Accountable for the country inventory planning process while responsible for the implementation of purchasing strategies to ensure the appropriate coverage status to support the business. Manage the buy accuracy & coverage performance in order to meet or exceed the company’s target.
Seasonal Supply Plan
• Structure better serve consumers and maximize the growth and profitability of the integrated marketplace through optimized supply and inventory
• Collect the order from relate department seasonally and maintain the demand file.
• Daily update purchasing plan to be 100% align with demand.
• Provide change report to relate person for their order adjustment if any change/drop information.
• Update purchasing plan according to Global requirement, allocation issue and maintain it 100% correct.
Monthly Buy Execution
• Monthly buy preparation & PO creation
• Global minimum alignment while making the check with CM, CS and other related functions.
• Report analysis and adjust PO if necessary.
SP process & monthly KPI management
• Build business POV through deep dive.
• Call out and develop a much improper IP process with good suggestions to improve the IP performance.
• Develop /Track up/ Enhance FTW IP Operations KPI for CN (buy ratio, ONA, airfreight cost, etc.)
• Tracking the products receiving status.
• Communicating with LO to get the product delivery information.
• Work with internal function to find the appropriate way to improve the coverage rate
• Instruct the process in daily work, timely and necessary communication to develop for higher performance.
• Check the result in time and give the feedback.
• Coach people and lead team to meet company target
• Work with relate function (Logistic, OM, Process Management Team, etc) on special project and make sure everything moves smoothly.
• New initiative driving
• Continuous improve the process