Share this job
Supply Chain Procurement Senior Manager
70% Strategic Souring for Outbound Transportation and Digital operations in Greater China
- Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support NIKE’s strategic long-term vision. Think strategically and provide input in the requirement and design process
- Lead Domestic outbound transport souring activities including tender, negotiation, annual price review, etc
- Lead B2C Distribution operation and Last mile delivery sourcing activities including tender, negotiation and annual GMP discussion.
- Consult with cross-functional team members and GC Transport & Marketplace Operation leaders to develop strategies and source services utilizing standard process, tools and templates, including E-bidding platform.
- Partner with logistic leaders to deploy new transportation and Digital operation capabilities, service offerings, technologies, and service providers in GC
- Co-lead Digital Consumer Moments Activities to secure the sustainable development of supply chain cost (CPU).
- Partner and align with local Supply Chain Procurement team on inputs for annual strategic planning processes
- Drive sustainable and LEAN thinking across the outbound carrier and Digital DC Ops 3PL base, as well as advocating it across NIKE’s global supply chain.
20% Drive and Develop Vendor Management
- Develop and maintain supply relationship with vendors in Outbound Transportation and Digital Marketplace Operations
- Lead and organize regular QBR (Quarterly Business Review) with key strategic vendors
- Work closely with procurement operations team on vendor onboarding & information management and source to pay process
10% Global Project participants and support :
- Support global initiatives and new working methods implementation
- Participate in Global souring activities as key contributor.