Share this job
Supply Chain Innovation Senior Project Manager
Shanghai, China, China
The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. Develop and implement supply chain designs, models, strategies and/or processes. Measure supply chain performance and use this information to enhance business results.
– Strong project management skill to lead big-scale, transformational projects that involved multiple cross functional teams
- Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related workstreams
- Develops project work plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
Business Expertise - Applies supply chain expertise to achieve financial and operational optimization objectives
within or across disciplines or departments. Capable of independently understanding complex business situations, and good at manage multiple cross functional stakeholders. Relevant consumer goods or retailing industry experience, specialized in supply chain or project management.
Delivering Solutions - Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems within supply chain and operation domain. Capable of proposing different solutions with pros and cons to business and structured recommendations to leaderships.
Impact - Is accountable for the performance and results of related disciplines or departments. Experienced in project performance management and evaluation. Drive leadership decisions guided by concrete business cases and functional business plans.
Resource Management - Develops project work plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities. Manage project resources to ensure financial and operational objectives are met.
Brand Protection/Promo - Performs work in support of brand plans; integrates company mission into daily work and planning; leads or participates in key initiatives, programs or products with moderate to wide visibility
- Responsible for actions and managing risks that have shared or moderate impact on own business and have limited short-term impact on company assets
- Decisions and actions impacting company image require senior leadership oversight and/or are constrained by policies
Minimum Requirements - Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in supply chain or board operation domain. Consumer goods and retailing industry experience is preferred.