Share this job
Supply Chain Innovation Analyst
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Supply Chain Innovation team
Supply Chain Innovation team is the catalyst of change and stewards of the future of Logistics & Operations. The team facilitates the strategy deployment, portfolio management and performance management processes, focusing on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. Our objective is to develop and implement supply chain process improvement and innovation to enhance business performance and develop new capability.
About the role
At Nike we see our Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. As Supply Chain Innovation Analyst, you'll play a critical role in supporting that vision. You’ll interface with Nike Japan Operations leadership and the APLA Supply Chain Innovations team to facilitate the three processes: strategy deployment, portfolio management and performance management. In the strategy deployment process, you will support the Operations leadership to develop Operations organization’s long-term vision and strategy. In the portfolio management, you will facilitate the process to identify portfolio initiates, track and share status throughout the Operations team. In the performance management, you are also responsible for facilitating the process to measure supply chain performance and review it with Operations leadership in monthly cadence, report to APLA and also share it within Operations Team mates, so that the information can used to enhance business results and to develop future strategy.
In this role, you’ll also lead and implement functional and cross-functional process improvement projects, where you will identify a range pf problems in relatively straightforward situations, define goals and analyze root cause and possible solutions utilizing standard procedures. Therefore, this role requires you to be an excellent team player who seeks opportunities and show passion, vision and an appetite for process innovation.
- Support to facilitate the strategy deployment process
- Facilitate the portfolio management process.
- Facilitate the performance management process.
- Organize Quarterly Operations All-Hands Café Meeting and Quarterly OLT Strategy Sessions.
- Lead and implement functional and cross-functional process improvement projects.
- Demonstrate continuous learning for our innovative and sustainable business model that exceed our consumer expectations, and the competitive landscape.
- A Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years of directly relevant work experience in supply chain, marketplace operations and logistics areas.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- ]Familiarity with BI tools such as Cognos, Tableau, Teradata, SQL and SAP or other ERP systems is preferred.
- Experience leading projects or LEAN / Kaizen activity across multiple functions is preferred.