Share this job
Supply Chain Analytics Assistant Manager - 1yr contractor
Shanghai, China, China
As Analytics Manager, you will support the execution of Nike Greater China Supply Chain Analytics strategy - generate actionable insights through operational analytics, perform advanced modelling to solve complex business problems, elevate supply chain analytics capability to strongly support the vision and mission of Greater China Supply Chain.
You will work closely with Analytics Director to
- Collect/consolidate/prioritize analytics requirement across functional teams.
- Develop analytics foundation to serve business needs.
- Perform advanced modelling to solve complex business problems.
- Drive communications within local/global analytics community.
- Evaluate and identify the analytics capability gap and take actions to bridge the gap.
To qualify this role, you should meet following requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Statistics or a related field or an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- MBA and/or graduate degree in operations research, data mining or statistics preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience of advanced analytics in supply chain domain within retail/consumer goods industry or a related field.
- Gifted analytical thinker; proven ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling arguments for change; Quantitative modeling background essential.
- Excellent communication skills with displayed ability to communicate to all levels of the organization at the appropriate level of detail.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to create trust among those with diverse personal styles and work and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Solid presenter and group facilitator. Exceptional listening skills. Ability to adapt presentations to needs of audience – upwards, lateral sensitivity.
- Strong athletic industry literacy preferred.
- Global/International experience preferred.
- Irrepressible positive spirit and optimism. Eagerness to learn continuously.