Supply Chain Analyst
, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 12-Oct-2017
- Ensure seamless trading SC processes in SAP in the
- Resolution of TC PO issues, IDOC and data errors
- Assurance of accurate shipping documents
- Timeliness of factory-payments
- Enforcement of compliant operations standards
- Pro-actively exercise root cause analysis & drive corrective actions on operational issues. Initiate solution/proposal to eliminate problems and report results.
- Identify and setup process flow & Work Instructions for proper Controls & Compliance
- Gather & collate data for Supply Chain Reporting & Statistics
- Effectively back-up team members to support the operation. Involve in ad-hoc duties and projects as and when required to broaden scope and exposure.
- Participates in Regression/Project Testing & Validations
Requirements of the position include:
- Minimum a Diploma in Supply Chain / Logistics and/or manufacturing operations
- At least 1-3 years of experience/exposure in Supply Chain and/or Process management in systems or operations
- Highly analytical, problem solving and root cause analysis in operations, process and/or systems (SAP).
- Operating working knowledge in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and Material Management (MM).
- Highly skilled in Microsoft software suites.
- Efficient and familiar with report creation for operations and management review
- Works well in a team, effective communicator and presentation skills.
- Ability to self-manage work responsibilities and performance with minimal supervision.