Strategic Account Executive TAF
Miguel Hidalgo , Distrito Federal, Mexico
Date published: 7-Jul-2017
• AE is on charge to define the guidelines to obtain productivity, profitability and sustainable growth within the account
• SSR need to seek information, isolate issues, hear all points of view and analyze data in order to take decisions.
• SSR is responsible to balancing the need to seek information with the need to be understood and the ability to communicate effectively in varied settings and required skills.
• SSR must be able to influence others through persuasion, deliver relevant information with confidence and build a strong network of relationships. Demonstrating credibility and reliability in order to inspires others to take action.
• Understand the account, competitors and marketplace, to drive the business
• Make decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
• SSR must be able to cement the relation with the account
• Work cross functionally with internally and externally key areas to assure success and maintain healthy growth level with account
• Commercial Leader of the category offense thru the alignment of the cross functional teams
- Bachelors degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience on sales
- To be proactive, accountable, analytic and goal oriented employees
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Excel spreadsheets
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking)
- Be able to imagine a different and better future