Share this job
Store Associate (Johor Premium Outlets - Malaysia)
As a Nike Direct Athlete, you provide world-class service to the consumer using the four service principles:
Know: Build an authentic connection with consumers by getting to know them to guide their journey.
Equip: Credible Athletes equip consumers through product and service knowledge and expertise.
Engage: Connect with consumers by inviting them to engage with Nike.
Inspire: Inspire by creating an emotional connection to the brand between the consumer and Nike.
- Be passionate about Nike products and services.
- Be knowledgeable about Nike products, services, history, heritage, and culture.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
- Discover the inside scoop behind Nike products and services for the benefit of the consumer.
- Use Athlete 15 training resources.
- Recommend the right Nike products and services to meet the needs of the consumer.
- Give honest and confident feedback to consumers about Nike products and services.
- Deliver the best possible service and attention to all consumers.
- Assist the team in executing all daily store operations to ensure premium service and smooth store operations, including but not limited to: service, visual presentation, replenishment, markdowns, cash register, and housekeeping.
- Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates.
- Communicate respectfully and professionally and use active listening skills with consumers, teammates, and coaches.
- Embrace Nike’s open door policy by asking questions or raising concerns with leadership.
- Be adaptable and evolve to meet the needs of the consumer and the team.
- Learn and grow continuously to improve procedures and processes.
- Support the Nike brand mission.
- Celebrate wins big and small, paying attention to the details.
- Put your fellow team members’ needs first so everyone can do what’s best for the consumer.
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
- Support the team to unleash their full potential.
- Model reliability and flexibility by being available to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in retail
- Good energy and lively personality
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written Bahasa Melayu and English. Ability to speak Mandarin would be desirable.