Sr Supply Planning Manager - Footwear
Shanghai , China, China
Date published: 27-Oct-2017
35% - Seasonal Supply Plan
• Structure better serve consumers and maximize the growth and profitability of the integrated marketplace through optimized supply and inventory
• Collect the order from relate department seasonally and maintain the demand file.
• Daily update purchasing plan to be 100% align with demand.
• Provide change report to relate person for their order adjustment if any change/drop information.
• Update purchasing plan according to Global requirement, allocation issue and maintain it 100% correct.
35% - Monthly Buy Execution
• Monthly buy preparation & PO creation
• Global minimum alignment while making the check with CM, CS and other related functions.
• Report analysis and adjust PO if necessary.
15% - SP process & monthly KPI management
• Build business POV through deep dive.
• Call out and develop a much improper IP process with good suggestions to improve the IP performance.
• Develop /Track up/ Enhance FTW IP Operations KPI for CN (buy ratio, ONA, airfreight cost, etc.)
15% - Coverage
• Tracking the products receiving status.
• Communicating with LO to get the product delivery information.
• Work with internal function to find the appropriate way to improve the coverage rate
• Instruct the process in daily work, timely and necessary communication to develop for higher performance.
• Check the result in time and give the feedback.
• Coach people and lead team to meet company target
• Work with relate function (Logistic, OM, Process Management Team, etc) on special project and make sure everything moves smoothly.
• New initiative driving
• Continuous improve the process
8-10 years forecasting/planning experience preferable in FMCG industry
team management, or buying office management.
Planning experience in purchasing and inventory; computer skill especially excel.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and a self-motivation.
Good communication skills in both Chinese & English.