Share this job
Senior Marketing Director
Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Brand steward - ensuring Nike shows up as one brand in mktplace Adopt and enrich global marketing plans through consumer insights Lead multifunctional marketing teams
- Connect the work of the teams into a cohesive picture that aligns the marketing work the overall marketing strategy and plans for Mexico
- Tracks and evaluates marketing impact in Mexico across portfolio
- Drives brand plans; integrates company mission into business plans and initiatives; identifies and seizes opportunities; directs initiatives, programs or products with wide visibility
- Responsible for actions and managing risks that have direct, important and significant impact on own business unit but a limited short-term impact on company assets
- Decisions impacting company image typically require executive oversight and/or are constrained by policies
- Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related disciplines or departments
- Makes decisions guided by functional strategies that impact divisional, regional or functional results
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline.
- Deep consumer experience (minimum 10 years) driving Marketing, Product and/or Marketplace
- Recent experience delivering business results through the lens of consumer insights that translate into 360 degree plans
- Proven ability to develop and drive operational strategy and excellence throughout the marketing and product process.
- Experience influencing diverse teams with competing priorities and proficiency in directing the resolution of highly complex business problems.
- Integrate strategy into the category brand direction and communicate across business matrix
- Ensure ali gnment of geography/territory plans with global brand direction
- Desirable: Knowledge in mexican marketplace background