Share this job
Senior Director, Delivery Excellence
WE ARE ON THE OFFENSE ALWAYS AND WE WIN AS A TEAM
NIKE is committed to unleashing human potential through sport. In Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GSM), we obsess the future of sport and the changing world we all share. We leverage the strength of the NIKE brand to catalyze action within our industry and beyond and work with partners inside and outside NIKE to make sustainable innovation a driver of business value and of positive global change.
As the Senior Director for Delivery Excellence in our Apparel/Equipment division in GSM, you will be the functional leader focused on Delivery Excellence, partnering with LOD’s and Production Teams in all our Liaison Offices. You will collaborate with Supply Planning, Geo’s, LO’s, and Factory Partners to drive delivery precision and on time performance globally. You will lead x-functional and strategic initiatives to improve operational execution and elevate supply chain capabilities.
You will also identify and address Planning and PO related data integrity issues and systems limitations. You will partner with x-functional teams to resolve and you will sponsor new processes and tools that enable teams to deliver 2x Speed, 2x Innovation, and 2x Direct more effectively.
This role will be based in Singapore.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Manufacturing, or a related field with a minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience; Graduate degree preferred
- Deep understanding of Production, Planning, and Supply Chain Management processes, systems, and KPI’s
- Experience leading large, global, x-functional teams, including direct and virtual team management experience; Builder of highly engaged and energized teams
- Highly collaborative with strong relationship-building skills; ability to create trust among those with diverse experiences across many geographic locations
- Confident in high-profile communications, including presentation skills and the ability to explain complex subject matter in clear and compelling ways
- Curious, proactive, and experience delivering innovative ideas to solve problems
- Hands on experience applying business and management expertise to achieve operational objectives across functions and departments
- Proven track record of making good decisions, balancing operational KPI’s and strategic business plans
- Proven senior executive credibility
- Global/International experience strongly preferred