Share this job
Senior Benefits Operations Analyst, Asia Pacific
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
As the Senior Benefits Operations Analyst for Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for maintaining compliance and executing the administration of Nike’s Benefits and Leaves programs. This role will conduct the day to day operations of Nike’s Benefits programs as well as cyclical Benefits events for the Asia Pacific region. This role will report to the Benefits Operations Manager, Asia Pacific.
- Administer global and regional benefits programs and processes.
- Administer local in-house managed and outsourced benefits programs in accordance to local statutory requirements.
- Review and process the benefits billings to ensure timely and accurate settlement.
- Partner with Benefits COE for new initiative implementations and benefit change communications.
- Audit regional employee benefits data to ensure quality.
- Identify process opportunities and potential solution ideas.
- Deliver consulting services to regional partners and consumers on benefit issues.
- Manage contact inquiry from consumers (HRBPs, managers and employees) within SLAs.
- Provide clear, concise, and timely summaries of major exceptions/escalations to Regional Benefits Ops Manager.
- Partner with regional cross-functional HRD teams on systems and processes.
- Manage the benefits vendors through performance metrics.
- Participate in regional benefits operational projects, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience in benefits operations or experience in HR generalist role.
- Team player, service oriented and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and problem solving attitude.
- Strong vendor management experience as well as affinity with HRMS systems (SAP preferred).
- Competency in Japanese language is preferred.