Share this job
Division: FinanceJob Title: SG&A (Selling, General & Administrative Expenses ) Analyst
Report to: Finance Planning Director
Work Location: Seoul
1) Plan, forecast, and manage all aspects of SG&A (both OPEX and Marketing expense)
- Engage proactively with cross-functional partners to gather information and drive forecast accuracy
2) Provide financial analysis and interpretation of financial results through regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Provide accurate monthly/quarterly variance analysis
- Identify risks and opportunities with the plan/forecast
3) Job role also includes managing CAPEX
-Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field.
-A minimum of 3 year experience in Finance, Management Consulting, Strategi Planning, Business Development, or a related field.
-Excellent English writing, communication, and presentation skills.
-Be open to and comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate ability of completing multi-tasks under time-pressured environment.
-Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills.
-Attention to details in the development of management quality reporting and analytics for senior management.
-Proven ability to coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support.
-Be familiar with matrix reporting structures.
-Ability to manage upward communication to executive leadership teams and management.
-Strong proficiency with financial analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel.
-Experience with SAP (COPA, BW, ECCS) and COGNOS is preferred.