Share this job
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Build seasonal style-level assortment financial and illustrative plans for an account or accounts that tie to the business plans and targets. Conduct period analysis, including but not limited to style-level sell through to inform and influence current and future seasons.
- Build/refine a style-level plan to color and size based on retail strategies and opportunities; ensure plan reconciles with topline financial plan developed by the Business Planner.
- Create recommended regular and markdown sales plan and timing.
- Align with and make recommendations to Merchandising regarding seasonal product flow strategies.
- Incorporate the estimated impact of seasonal marketing stories, initiatives and messages into plans while considering the accounts retail calendar.
- Develop style plans aligned with power item / story placement (aisles, tables, etc.).
- Develop recommended inventory flow for Account based on business plan and current Account / store cluster / store performance and available stock & sale data.
- Align plan with input and collaboration from key stakeholders including the Account, Sales, Merchandising, Planning, Retail Brand Presentation, and Marketing.
- Weekly recap and analysis of best and slow sellers vs. plan and LY.
- Weekly performance review of key items and stories for the season.
- Mid-season hind sighting of key items and assortment performance.
- Recap the performance of the assortment including average weekly sell-through, color performance, and SKU productivity.
- Analyze and report key item contribution.
- Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders e.g. Account, Sales, Merchandising, Retail Brand, for future season planning.
- Recap performance of marketing and seasonal stories and proactively provide insights for future planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer or Assortment Planning experience with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization.
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in gross margin profitability planning.
- Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.