Retail Planner (대리~과장급)
Seoul , South Korea, South Korea
Date published: 26-Sep-2017
Team: NSP/Nike.com Planning
Job title: Nike.com Retail Planner (대리~과장급)
Work Location: Seoul
Nike.com Retail planner drives a consistent premium Nike.com business to deliver growth plans through solid, productive and profitable door/cluster buying plan and inventory management plan.
- Develop channel-specific assortment framework, in partnership with merchandising proposing ideal classification and platform style and CC to drive productive and profitability.
- Maximize revenue margin and inventory by influencing consumer right assortments (Depth and breadth in key styles) with objective analysis.- Weekly read and react of business, recommend actions than maximize revenue, margin and inventory.
- Provide style / franchise insights to business planning & merchandising to identify & opportunities within business. Insights should influence in-season and pre-season decision.
- Partner with cross-functional DSM team to identify products that need to be maximized across channels through cancellations RTVs and EPR.
- Take action on carry-over, end of-season markdowns and liquidation.
- Fluent English writing/speaking and communication skills
- 3-5 years experiences in retail merchandising planning / strategic planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, sales planning or a related field.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a metrics organization.
- Team player