Share this job
Retail Operations Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the Retail Operations team
Our Retail Operations & Service Excellence team we develop ways for our athletes and coaches to more engaging consumer interactions. We look to make our stores’ team jobs easier along with finding ways to create operational efficiencies. We support our store teams needs to enable them to elevate as a team.
About the role
At Nike we see our Retail Operations & Service function as a source of competitive advantage. As our ARO specialist for Retail Operations for you'll play a significant role in supporting our Nike Direct Offense in seeing that vision turn into a reality by enabling our stores to operate more efficiently along with giving them tools to make their job easier and more rewarding.
You’ll interface with the Nike Direct (retail) team to develop a deep understanding of the organization’s long-term vision and strategy. You’ll support the Retail Operations Manager and Retail Operations team whose primary accountability will be to identify and evaluate opportunities to create efficiencies value within the Nike Direct Offense and ensure that Nike captures that value in our financial results and operational efficiencies gained.
In this role you’ll have to develop a strong understanding of our stores needs and how to help them run more efficiently. Having a familiarity with retail operations will help the team run a more efficient process as well as using analytics to help make fact-based decisions when developing/using new tools and processes. Your attentiveness to details and ability to clearly communicate with both the field teams and the office team will help us be successful.
This position reports into the Retail Operations Manager and role will require some travel within Southeast Asia and India.
1. Labor and programs analysis and reporting
2. Vendor management (Service Channel)
3. Supply ordering and streamlining
4. Analyze store business processes and identify opportunities for improvements that increase profitability or efficiency
5. Training store teams on processes and best practices
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in retail – preferably in retail operations
2. Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
3. Experience with vendor management and supply ordering
4. Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
5. Language requirement: Fluency in English, familiarity with Thai and Bahasa preferred.
6. Ability to travel up to 25% of your time in Southeast Asia and India