Share this job
Regional Director - SM & S South Asia
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the Sustainability Manufacturing & Sourcing team
Responsible for programs and policies in environment, safety, health, industrial hygiene, environmental engineering, and / or hazardous material transportation for the purpose of providing employees with a safe and healthful workplace, safeguarding the community. Monitors to ensure compliance with governmental regulations, company and consensus standards.
Job Descriptions :-
The nature of the work is focused on positively positioning the brand in social and environmental matters to the internal and external community. Manages team and sets team and individual goals that align with department and function goals. Coaches staff, creates opportunities for staff development, makes hiring decisions, drives performance management, recognition and rewards. Develops team structure that facilitates and maximizes individual and team performance.
- Define goals, scope, approach, budget, risk and communication plan ensuring globally consistent monitoring and remediation operations, tools and
- Collaborate with customers (internal and external) and colleagues to develop information sharing and issue resolution methodologies that address the
- strategies. Guide the resolution of Sustainable Manufacturing tools and requirements of the business and support business information issues and the
- development and execution of feedback mechanisms that facilitate the continuous improvement of Nike’s quality.
- Act as a resource for resolution of unique or complex problems. Facilitate the execution of project plans; guide the process by establishing priorities,
- meeting quality objectives and assessing problems
- Represent the labor practices department in public forums including seminars, speaking engagements, debates and interviews, to assist the director in
- broadening our outreach to social responsibility groups and the academic world. Specifically work to develop ties to global and regional monitoring and
- labor bodies.
- Secure appropriate staff; establish and communicate individual performance objectives; contribute to staff’s continuing performance with regular
- reviews and development plans.
- Coach staff, create opportunities for staff development, and make decisions or collaborates on hiring decisions, disciplinary actions, performance
- management, and recognition and rewards. Resolve employee relations issues and support diversity
- Bachelors Degree and minimum 8 to 9 years experience in relevant business management or operations including production, compliance, finance, general management or communications and discipline at least 3 to 5years management experience
- 10-20% Travelling