Share this job
Shanghai, China, China
- Provides people leadership. Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring. Trains or mentors staff.
- Responsible for communications between business and factory on all aspects of purchase order management. Monitors production progress against calendar plans.
- Monitors production progress to meet shipping goals. Liaison with shippers and consolidators to ensure timely delivery of product globally.
- Monitors commercialization status to ensure completion in time to meet factory availability status. Liaison with factories regarding forecast and capacity.
- Ensures all required paperwork is completed for customs and shipping.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- May lead functional teams or large, cross-functional projects