Share this job
Product Presentation Specialist
About the Product Presentation team
Consumers make the decisions. At Nike, our job is to know what motivates and inspires them. In Product Presentation, we present one of the most recognized brands in the world. Our mission is to create epic consumer experiences at retail across our different distribution channels that will both elevate our brand and drive commercial success. We are driven by curiosity, discipline and passion and our vision is to become the number 1 brand for consumers at retail.
About the role
The Product Presentation Specialist will ensure product presentation excellence across all categories and channels. Deliver seasonal product presentation strategies and elevate category stories in key doors. Develop cross functional plans that will maximize the Nike brand in the marketplace through the highest level of relevant product presentation and storytelling guidelines. You’ll be the brand ambassador.
- Work cross functionally (GEO PP, IRM RB, Merchandising, account team, and Sales) to set the Product Presentation seasonal strategy, direction and directives that drives the business and the Brand vision.
- Evolve Nike Direct Stores/WS through future visions and best practices.
- Create training tools and sessions that empowers and develops the product presentation field team.
- Develop key partnerships with the geography team to create alignment, share best practices, and develop clearer direction that supports business and consumer.
- Bachelors degree at least and minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience at retail fashion industry brands with brick and mortal. Significant plus if she/he has experience at VMD.
- Possesses background in both visual merchandising and window display.
- Teaching and training skills and experience for shop staff.
- Strategic planning and business acumen.
- Business level fluency in both Japanese and English (TOEIC minimum 800+).
- Experience worked as a team player. The person needs to be interacting with other team members.
- Market knowledge and interest towards sports.