, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 6-Sep-2017
The Process Manager will represent Trading Company (TC) in system and process operation work. Understand the business requirements in the respective Supply Chain process segment recommend process and service improvements. Act as and facilitate SME (subject matter expert) discussions with Global/Country process leaders and/or across business functions. Communicate system changes to the business and various levels of business community in non-technical technical terms. Support business and project initiatives to achieve milestones and objectives. Lead Trading Company Supply Chain projects and initiatives from idea through implementation. Partner with X-functional teams to develop and manage TC Supply Chain system, process, and internal controls requirement.
- Provide people leadership. Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring. Train and mentor staff.
- Facilitate SME discussions across department level or single business unit. Communicates system changes to the business at department level.
- Collaborate with Business to translate goals and objectives into projects. Understand customer’s business drivers and changes in priorities. Participates in engagements with remote groups: vendors, other Nike facilities, other Nike departments, as required. Consults on issues resolution, triage and troubleshooting.
- Act as a business specialist as well as technical generalist. Suggest solutions, analyze and document business process, provide functional expertise, big picture perspective, and deep knowledge of business process.
- Gather, validate, and document business requirements. Refine requirements to include reporting and/or decision support elements. Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with Process Solution and IT teams, as required.
- Provide specific application or tools support and/or training to business. Oversee and support end user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials. Support testing activities including regression testing, construction of test plans including the expected results and validation of test results. Develop and manage project plan, schedule, scope and deliverables.
Requirements for this position include:
- Experience Interpreting internal/external business challenges to drive process and service improvements. Able to identify business/service needs, adopts Lean practices, enhance SC value when identifying new solutions.
- Familiarity with SAP Supply Chain modules: Material Master, Purchase Order, Sales Order and Deliver modules. Understanding of data/information flow through SAP and integral system applications.
- Experience managing projects or programs with moderate resource requirements, risk and/or complexity. Including monitoring and controlling costs of ownership
- Strong problem solving skills, including leading solution identification, leading others to solve problems, and adopting best practices.
- Demonstrated Strong Partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Strong Influencing and listening skills.
- Ability to simplify difficult concepts for others to understand easily
- Makes good decisions guided by policies in non-standard situations
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4 to 5 years relevant work experience or Master’s degree + minimum 2 years’ experience.