Principal Solution Architect – Nike Asia
, China, China
Enviar a un amigo
As the principal Solutions Architect, you will be architecting and evangelizing the future platforms for Nike Enterprise and Digital by being a part of a highly visible team that is focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands.
You will engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders to understand long and short term business and technology strategies, provide thought leadership and engage in proactive planning of an executable technology roadmap.You will be responsible for coaching developers to continuously elevate their engineering skills to deliver innovative and high quality technical solutions that enables our engineering teams to build capabilities in a consistent, maintainable and highly scalable manner. You’ll lead by example, evangelize our agile culture, and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques. The successful candidate is a proven architect with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
We are excited about being at the forefront of the technology movement and we’re looking for others who want to join the club!
Leads specific solution architectures for Asia within the domain, through collaboration with local and global teams (ex. Sales, Planning, Development, Warehousing, Data & Analytics, Digital Consumer Platforms)
Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
Leads solution optioning and recommendations around complex solutions for Asia within the domain.
Develops solution architecture approaches aligned with the domain roadmaps, reference architectures and enterprise platforms
Creates and maintains solution and technology inventories.
Lead, build, manage, and enhance solution architectures to drive enablement of the longer term roadmap
Works closely with Domain Architect and leaders to develop domain specific roadmaps and FROM-TO solution architectures
Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
Works closely with Reference Architecture and Next-Generation Platform teams to drive prioritization of needed capabilities
Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely and is able to focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution architecture outputs across the enterprise
Alignment with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation
- 7+ years of experience in performing the responsibilities of solution architecture and technology roadmap creation
- 3+ years as a lead architect
- 10+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, or similar technologies
- Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Diverse and deep experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services
- Large enterprise experience including global experience with solution delivery
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Strong leadership, confidence, and influencing skills. High level of executive presence.