Share this job
Performance Management Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the role:
Nike is looking to hire a Performance Management Analyst for the Southeast Asia & India business, based in Singapore.
This role acts as an enabler for the SEA&I operations, driving the performance required to meet goals through analysis and solutions for improved operational efficiency. A strong background in performance and info-analytics is a requirement, where a single-minded focus on performance metrics is fundamental in aligning local and virtual teams towards the common strategic and business goals. By combining business insights and performance outcome, this role is expected to identify areas of improvements and recommend corrective actions.
Working with multiple countries and stakeholders requires strong influencing and communication skills to drive definition, direction and support towards enabling stakeholders in achieving their targets. This role will also need to monitor business performances regularly and generate performance reports to management; experience in developing business presentations to facilitate conversations is a plus.
This role needs to be adept at analysis and the development/usage of info-analytical tools. Preferred experience in SAP and reporting tools are required to understand the system-related information that drives fact-based performance tracking. To be effective you’ll need to operate at a high degree of comfort with multi-tasking and handling multiple tracks of performance-related work and conversations. Most importantly, you should be very excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact at Nike.
- Drive a collaborative process that provides visibility to supply chain performance and enables improvement of our logistics performance management capabilities
- Evolve, facilitate and manage the budgeting, forecasting and monthly reports submission processes with timeliness.
- Be adept at analyzing correlation between processes and performance numbers.
- Recommend and build solutions that address process gaps, that lead to performance improvement and traction against the business targets.
- Provide the needed visibility and fore-sighting capability to ensure performance excellence.
- Collaborate with metric owners in geography and territory to identify improvement opportunities for performance metrics
- Lead performance reporting (Delivery Precision, Logistics Costs, and Coverage) and be the center-of excellence, facilitating conversations & business reviews that drive operational performance.
- Support digital performance metrics of EDD, working with the Digital operations team.
- Champion, utilize and lead adoption of dashboards and business intelligence tools.
- Strong understanding of SAP and related reporting capabilities, for monitoring of transactions and business information.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years in Logistics Management, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Team player who is able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Meticulous and well organized, with a good grasp on numbers.
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline.
- Experience in SAP.
- Strong background in business intelligence and industry analytical tools.