About the Marketplace Development team
- Create the marketplace vision in South East Asia and India to serve consumers and drive growth through distinct and friction-less experiences
- Develop cross functional partnerships and processes to enable execution
- Embody a consumer led, integrated marketplace one team mentality
About the role
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game. In this role you’ll have to develop distinctive and friction-less physical retail destinations through rigorous marketplace planning and management, and coordinate with cross functional teams in Southeast Asia & India and Geo/Global to ensure execution of the plan. You’ll need to bring extensive retail execution experience and a natural curiosity to explore and solve problems that haven’t been addressed before. To be effective you’ll possess a high degree of comfort with ambiguity, an ability to simplify the complex and communicate effectively with executive leadership. As a people manager your ability to set a vision and prioritize deliverable across a complex body of work will be extremely important. Most importantly, you should be very excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact at Nike. This role will require some travel within Southeast Asia, India and to Nike Headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
- Create the vision of the physical multi-brand marketplace to serve consumer, create marketplace capacity and drive growth.
- Lead multi-brand retail format creation and commercialization to build a distinctive marketplace.
- Bring the plan to life through a rigorous concept execution process.
- Develop and implement a consistent methodology to drive key city / trade zone marketplace mapping.
- Define in collaboration with sales / Nike direct / Brand and Finance team the territory MPD integrated annual investment plan (Mono-brand, multi-brand, physical and digital).
- Drive (with Demand Supply Management analytics) performance management deliverable to ensure marketplace planning is executed and actions are taken in territory.
- Lead administer (Connect) process to ensure cross functional engagement and accuracy to capture entire portfolio of doors.
Requirements for this position include -
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Marketing or a related field. MBA highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketplace management, strategic planning and/or vendor sales for a multi-store retailer or wholesaler with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization.
- Experience in developing an understanding of consumers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
- Leadership Identify - Strong and demonstrated ability to partner, influence and communicate effectively in a highly complex matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math and gross margin profitability planning. Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
Alertas de Trabajos en Nike
Regístrate para mantenerte al tanto de las oportunidades más recientes.
Diversidad e Inclusión