Nike Store Manager-Dixie Mississauga Store
Mississauga , Ontario, Canada
Date published: 16-Jun-2017
Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest brands in the world?
We at NIKE Canada are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Store General Manager for our brand new Nike Store, Dixie Outlet Mall, Mississauga, ON location.
Mall address is: 1250 South Service Road, Mississauga, ON L5E1V4
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, HURLEY, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF. Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 44,000 people across six continents.
As our Nike Store Manager (internally called 'Head Coach') your mission will be to create an environment within a single medium to large volume store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a single medium to large volume store
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Manage financial budget including labor costs and overall expenses
- Develop strategies to maximize role of store within District (look beyond single store to district impact)
- Manage Department and Assistant Managers and develop in-store talent.
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team
- Creates plans to address loss prevention concerns with LP
- Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning.
- A Bachelor's Degree and 6 years retail experience, or 7 years retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 4 years management experience
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Nike believes smart, passionate, curious people will rise to the occasion, therefore they set the bar high and then raise it higher. At Nike, you will grow because you will be challenged. You will be challenged because you will work with the best talent, the best athletes, and the best business partners in the industry.
If this is you, then please apply online with your most recent resume and cover letter at your earliest opportunity. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the City of Toronto’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Thank you for your interest in advance. (No Agency Calls Please)