Share this job
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
- Division: Nike Direct
- Job Title: Membership Manager
- Direct Report to: APLA SR Membership Director (Dotted Line report to: Korea Marketing Director)
- Work Location: Seoul
At Nike, membership means recognizing, celebrating, and rewarding the community of athletes* who love the brand. We are looking for a highly-motivated Membership Manager to lead the end to end membership experience for members in Seoul, South Korea.
This position will oversee all aspects of membership in Seoul across member recruitment, engagement, and retention leveraging and optimizing the portfolio of programming and benefits across B&M stores, partners, and events in Seoul for members.
Ultimately, this person will deliver a strategy and the corresponding programming that will maximize the lifetime value of our members in Seoul, and set a new benchmark for membership in the industry.
With this role, you will be joining a team that is shaping the future of how the Nike brand personally engages and serves its most valued consumers. As the lead in Seoul, you’ll be critical in enabling the enterprise offense to create,
deliver and operationalize value for members in the city, easily moving across strategy, analytics, and on the ground execution.
To facilitate consistency of approach and implementation of best practices the role will report directly to the Senior Director APLA Membership, and dotted line into the Korea Brand Marketing Director.
- Lead the holistic member experience vision and execution in Seoul across all touchpoints both digital and physical
- Lead key APLA test & learn pilots to create the ultimate experience in Seoul and inform the scalable key city experience including experience design, partner integration, only-Nike VIP experiences and clienteling best practices
- Lead the B&M membership vision and strategy leading with Nike Gangnam as the proving ground, and create the plan for store athlete-led member services
- Create, deliver and operationalize the on-going, cross-channel member value proposition (including product strategy and on-going programming) partnering with key cross functional leads across Global,
and City teams that will competitively position Nike Seoul to address repeat consumer-driven revenue growth opportunities
- Create, manage and track Seoul City goals and KPIs across consumer engagement including recruitment, retention, conversion and frequency of activity (buying, event attendance, sport activity) and lead monthly/quarterly reviews
- Leverage member data and consumer insights from Seoul to educate the organization of the member journey and key brand touchpoints in the city; work across the organization to optimize the journey
- Conduct research across consumer, market, and technology to maintain pulse of trends, current member perception and satisfaction, and opportunities for optimization or creation of member programs
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum 5+ years' related experience. 2 additional years' experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in all major areas of marketing and communications, including mobile, retail, brand and product marketing, search, social media, email, in-app push
- Strong strategic mindset and bias towards action - must have the confidence and expertise to implement strategies and drive key decisions across consumer, brand and business dimensions
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration, and a proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to move at the pace the consumer demands and enjoy having many projects going at once. Can change course, be scrappy, and still deliver
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous environment and a high tolerance for change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management, interpersonal and leadership skills
- On top of industry trends and a love for digital platforms and experiences