Share this job
Materials Director - Converse Zhongshan
Zhongshan, China, China
- Manages team and sets team and individual goals that align with department and function goals. Coaches staff, creates opportunities for staff development, makes hiring decisions, drives performance management, recognition and rewards. Develops team structure that facilitates and maximizes individual and team performance.
- Manages the materials development team for a category or product. Ensures team delivers on time materials according to critical dates, product specifications, sustainability, performance, and profitability skills.
- Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments. Ensures functional goals and development processes continuously evolve to reflect internal and external best practices.
- Keeps abreast of market trends, group goals, new technology, and process innovation throughout the materials community. Utilizes internal and external partnerships that leverage resources and enhance business group effectiveness.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Good English abilities.