Share this job
Marketplace & Planning Analytics Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Lead and define South East Asia & India territory Marketplace & Planning Reporting and Analytics strategy, in partnership with Key Stakeholders. Leverage and Ensure consistency with Global & Geo strategy & solutions. Provide Vision and Direction as it relates to Point of Sale (POS) acquisition and implementation, ensuring visibility to plans and alignment with Geo goals and targets. Provide consistent Decision-Ready reporting capabilities across the extended organization (focused on integrated marketplace views, dimensions, categories & concepts) utilizing Bookings, PLAN and POS data to identify Marketplace opportunities and risks and enable fact-based decisions. Be proficient in Nike reporting applications such as; Cognos, Tableau, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Ensure Clear, Concise, and Timely communication of plans and results within the Territory and Geo. Lead, Coach and Develop direct reports.
Key Accountabilities -
- Partner with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand key metrics and drivers and provide visibility, specifically highlighting trends and gaps to plan
- Identify risks and opportunities in the marketplace; make recommendations to Integrated Marketplace leadership and planning teams at key intervals
- Support Category Game Plan Strategic meetings and enable cross-functional teams with accurate, reliable and actionable data
- Be the ONE source of truth for data and lead the execution and consolidation of all reporting deliverables
- Utilize Global & Geo Dashboards and Standard Reports to create executive level views of marketplace performance
- Utilize Ad Hoc environment in the Global Reporting package to highlight Country, Channel, Door and Product performance
- Lead and manage the territory in-take process to identify where additional customized reporting is required, partner with GEO for standardization
POINT OF SALE ACQUISITION & DATA
- Partner with Geo and Territory Lead to define South East Asia & India’s Point of Sales strategy and account/partner acquisition plan
- Drive and ensure Point of sales projects are complete on time and on budget
- Ensure data from account/partner are received timely to enable reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
- 6+ years' experience in Reporting, Buying, Planning, and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-channel retailer
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing teams to achieve goals and objectives
- Commercial acumen with comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with Cognos, Tableau and Planning/Merchandising software/tools
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.