Share this job
Marketplace Planning & Analytics Manager
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- Partner with Key Stakeholders to Lead and Drive the Territory Reporting and Analytics strategy, ensuring consistency with Geo strategy and Territory goals.
- Provide Vision and Direction as it relates to Point of Sale acquisition and implementation, enabling the business with greater POS coverage, ensuring visibility to plans with Geo.
- Provide consistent decision-ready reporting capabilities across the extended organization, utilizing Wholesale, PLAN and POS data to identify Marketplace opportunities and risks.
- Provide robust and comprehensive analytics on retail and wholesale performance and forecasts with recommendations.
- Be proficient in Nike reporting applications such as; Cognos, Tableau, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ensure clear, concise and timely communication of plans and results within the Territory and Geo.
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports.
- Maintain Territory POS strategy ensuring adequate and integral POS coverage
- If any POS projects are required they are complete on time and on budget
- Ensure POS â€œKeep It Tightâ€ training completed for all key stakeholders with access to POS data
MARKETPLACE REPORTING & ANALYTICS
Be the ONE source of truth for data and lead the execution and consolidation of all reporting deliverables encompassing retail, wholesale, market share and macroeconomic:
- Lead & Drive Territory POS Marketplace Insights Reports, where relevant, utilize Global & Geo Dashboards and Standard Reports to continue to elevate. Create executive level views of marketplace performance
- Lead & Drive Territory Franchise Management Reporting and process of cross-functional alignment, driving actions to manage risks and opportunities and escalating where relevant.
Lead & Drive Territory Wholesale Reporting (SSP to PG2N), identifying retail sales growth drivers impacting on wholesale performance and forecast
Marketshare and macroeconomic
- Collate and share marketshare and macroeconomic data to educate the business stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand key metrics and drivers and provide visibility, specifically highlighting trends and gaps to planning
- Identify risks and opportunities in the marketplace; make recommendations to Territory leadership and Planning teams at key intervals
- Represent Marketplace POV in key cross-functional meetings such as S&OP, IBP and key CGP meetings
CREATE THE FUTURE
- Partner with key cross-functional stakeholders and Territory Tech team to continue to elevate reporting through system, automatically enabling faster and more informed reporting and decision making
- Lead and manage the territory in-take process to identify where additional customized reporting is required, partner with GEO for standardization and Territory Tech Team for technical support
- Continue to drive Dashboard design and roll out, ie. Optimisers, in collaboration with Territory Tech and Geo M&PA.
- Bachelor´s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field.
- 8+ years experience in Finance, Sales and Planning experience with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization; 2 years additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Experience with Cognos, Tableau and Planning/Merchandising software/tools.
- Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Ability to create monthly reports and high impact presentations.
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
- Ability to interpret financial data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.