Share this job
Marketplace & Planning Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Working in Nike's Marketplace & Planning Analytics team will be rewarding, it will be challenging, and it will most definitely not be just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our analytics team, your contributions will be a big part of our success.
As the Marketplace & Planning analyst, you will help the team make decisions that will drive performance, directly leading to the accomplishment of annual goals. You are passionate about working with numbers, someone who is highly technical but also has strong business acumen. Should be self-driven, proactive and must show the capacity to manage several concurrent tracks of work. Superb teamwork skills are essential as is to communicate complicated ideas and conclusions in simple business terms. To that end, you'll,
Key Responsibilities -
- Support leadership to help drive insights and will be the point person on understanding the business.
- Apply various data modeling techniques to mine data for the identification of trends that suggest new business opportunities.
- Serve as an evangelist for the power of predictive/ prescriptive analysis.
- Think broadly and creatively about the role of analytics at Nike and about how your work can be used to inspire the broader organization.
- Be a self-starter, flexible thinker, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable learning quickly and connecting the dots between disparate methodologies.
- Work across multiple functions and geographies within Nike’s matrix organization. Success will depend on your ability to quickly form both professional and personal relationships with colleagues and drive to rigorous, actionable, user-friendly deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Statistics or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree). MS/MBA preferred. Retail/FMCG industry experience is an advantage.
- Proven relevant experience (5 years and above) in business reporting and analytics
- Strong project management skills and highly self-motivated with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives.
- Ability to understand business strategies, tactics and implement measurable action plans
- Proactive & independent in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good presentation skills is needed
- Expert skill level in Excel and SQL as well as familiarity with R, SAS, or Python. Comfortable in Cognos. Tableau and familiarity with big data environments is preferred, but not required.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attitude to be a team player