Share this job
Marketplace Operations Coordinator
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Operations team
The Operations team is responsible for managing the design, deployment and daily execution of Nike Japans supply chain capabilities. Our focus is on providing reliable, efficient, fast and flexible services to our Digital, B&M and Wholesale consumers by relentlessly executing our strategic priorities in collaboration with x-functional, APLA and Global partners. The team consists of 3 primary functions: Supply Chain Innovation (SCI), Marketplace Operations (MPO), and Logistics.
About the role
At Nike we see the Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. As the MPO Coordinator, you will be responsible to drive and execute account management as a primary MPO contact for strategic accounts by closely connecting with marketplace as well as Nike’s Account/Service strategy. You will provide subject matter expertise partnering with Sales, Logistics to own and execute effective and efficient account management (seasonal order book execution, shipment planning and product deliveries) to respond marketplace demands.
- Execute account management for Strategic Accounts in an effective and efficient way.
- Partner with Sales, Logistics to drive close, effective and efficient communications, deliveries and services for strategic accounts.
- Participate in and leverage IAT(Integrated Account Team) forum actively to understand business strategy and progress to contribute from MPO perspective.
- Be the subject matter expert for Strategic Account operation management area.
- Own and contribute to Strategic Account operation management and business growth.
- Lead and own to execute daily account management (In-season execution and account communication closely partnering with Sales and Logistics.
- 2 years of Marketplace/Customer Operations/Sales leadership experience
- Effective communication skills
- Highly skilled at negotiating and influencing
- Effective and collaborative team player
- Language requirement – Preferred Japanese (fluent) and English (not-fluent would be fine) communications.
- Educational requirements – Preferred Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain/ Operations Management required.