Share this job
MANAGER I - AMM
• Seasonal Trims development project execution and on-time commercialization within timeline.
• Work with Manager to negotiate material pricing with vendors. Responsible for on time and accurate information.
• Review bi-monthly forecast details and communicate to vendors. Create and maintain vendor seasonal capacity details. Ensure monthly capacity & preparation accommodates forecast needs within established lead-times. Facilitate resolution on exceptions.
• Establish and maintain strategic relationships with vendors. Provide feedback to vendors regarding KPIs related to development including, but not limited to, submit quality and turn time, number of submits, and competitive pricing. Work with Manager and/or other team members to implement corrective actions as needed.
• Collaborate with Manager to drive vendor on material initiatives
• Serve as a technical advisor to other employees on trims development, PDM system processes and other materials procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant field
• Strong apparel manufacturing and supply chain experience, including product creation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, including meeting facilitation and presentations
• Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
• Ability to network and utilize internal and external resources
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group