Share this job
Loss Prevention Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Provide technical support and expertise for all Loss Prevention systems, software, and related technology.
- Educate LP and field personnel on multiple LP-related systems and applications; conduct formal trainings on system usage.
- Create queries and reports that help investigators identify potential areas of concern.
- Participate in the development of web and video based communication and training materials.
- Identify potential hardware and software solutions for future implementation; make recommendations based on research.
- Work with IT business partners and technical vendors to ensure continuity of existing systems and seamless implementation of system improvements
- or enhancements.
- Utilize data analysis to identify potential threats to profitability; alert Investigators to trends that merit further scrutiny.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Related work experience in customer/consumer service, management experience in a customer service, retail or sales environment
- Ability to travel 50-70% of the time
- Thorough understanding of retail store systems (CCTV, EAS)