Share this job
Logistics Manager – DC Return Ops
Shanghai, China, China
Return DC operation planning and execution:
- Work with Nike business different channels (wholesale, DTC and BI) to ensure on-time deliver return volume and execute liquidation shipment.
- Work with 3PL lean and solution team to optimize return warehouse process incl. layout, flow to achieve return productivity gain.
- Work with NIKE return goods flow planning team to enhance return warehouse capacity through data analysis and modelling review.
- Support consumer moment event eg. digital double 11, from DC perspective including inventory deployment and inspection, digital shipment planning vs .DC capacity and labor resource planning and training.
- Work with BI/BP team for return goods inspection standard and process
- Work with project leader to deliver the key milestones of return warehouse new capabilities
- Work with 3PL to build and elevate the return warehouse service for all business channels
- Elevate the team and return governance with the business growth
- Organize regular meetings with 3PL and Nike logistics relevant functions to review overall performance and follow up actions for key projects from daily operation ( standardize operation flow, deliverables, KPI performance and facility)
- Return warehouse 3PL performance KPI & QPR rating set up and review for two warehouses
- Budgeting and cost:
- Annual budgeting for return warehouse and monitor the actual spending vs.
- Cost simulation and comparison from return DC operation perspective. Provide necessary data analysis to review the quotation with 3PL.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skill
- Strong skill of Excel and PPT
- Fluent knowledge of finance costing and accounting
- Relevant experiences of DC operation
- Good team player
- Strong communication skill
- Fluent in English and Mandarin