Share this job
Logistics Coordinator, Inventory
TaiCang, China, China
60% CLC & CRW Inventory Management
- Control DC inventory from both system and physical goods perspective and ensure alignment between SAP and WMS, ensure month end inventory balance.
- Monitor all inventory movements in WMS performed and identify the root causes.
- Perform inventory adjustment in SAP, following the company policies strictly. Take charge of SAP error cleaning & inventory control in SAP system.
- Check the root cause of system errors and be responsible for system process improvement.
- Work with DC team & order management team to ensure the return inventory balance and solve related system issues.
- Provide all kinds of inventory tracking reports with rational analysis to Nike internal departments to support business needs. Take initiative to create inventory reports for various purposes once needed.
- Coordinate with Nike brand integrity team and DC team to fulfill all quality related & rework request.
- Coordinate with DSM team to track and keep healthy inventory status.
40% CLC & CRW Operations
- Understand DC process and company policy well, make sure DC process in compliance with policy.
- Keep good working relationships with external partners, on-site monitor DC operation process if needed.
- Understand key distribution center operational functions such as Inventory Management and WMS (warehouse management system) applications.
- Be familiar with SAP system operation. Have hands-on experience in daily system movement tracking for all kinds of system transaction.
- Communication/Language: Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Management/Leadership (if applicable):
- Other: Proficient in Excel/PPT software with strong knowledge of analysis tools skill.